Grow Your Scrum Master Skills – Join Our PSM Course By Vineet Patni
PSM (Professional Scrum Master) is an interactive, activity-based course where learners gain a powerful understanding of Professional Scrum as well as the responsibilities of the Scrum Master.
Scrum is an Agile framework that allows teams to collaborate to gain success in a development environment where the needs are rapidly evolving. Teams following Scrum practices are encouraged to work transparently, self-organize while working on a situation, and constantly enhance themselves through self-reflection.
Vineet Patni offers PSM course which aims to help people fully comprehend scrum as well as how it works. This course will allow participants to cultivate a profound understanding of servant leadership, through which they can act as a Scrum Master.
Who Should Attend This Class?
This PSM course is suitable for learners in any industry where teams are working to solve complex issues. The Professional Scrum Master course can help for
- Practitioners who are curious about beginning a career as a Scrum Master.
- Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum Coaches, as well as consultants looking to enhance their use of Scrum.
- Anyone interested in product delivery using Scrum.
Why Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Course – Offered By Vineet Patni Is Useful For You?
It helps you lead a team, comprehend your roles as a Scrum Master, settle disagreements, and boost the efficiency of the scrum. The Scrum Master is a servant leader accountable for the smooth functioning of the Scrum team and upholding Scrum principles and processes.
Leading IT-based organizations and companies are looking to hire candidates who are familiar with the Agile and Scrum framework, principles, and processes.
Gain the skills for advanced thinking on servant-leadership to bring about behavioral shifts in people and teams as well as arm yourself with the knowledge to achieve your real-world decision-making, especially when dealing with complexity.
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM), a designation offered by Vineet to practitioners who successfully achieve the Professional Scrum Master training and demonstrate their knowledge by passing the exam, validates your expertise as a Scrum professional.
We think that certification is more than just a way to indicate that you attended a class and that is why Vineet Patni Professional certifications are so highly regarded in the industry.
PSM Course Learning Objectives
- Help Scrum Teams provide value to their organization.
- Comprehend the theory and principles behind Scrum as well as empiricism.
- Understand how each part of the Scrum framework ties back to the principles and the theory.
- Apprehend uncertainty and sophistication in product delivery.
- Understand the meaning and matter of the Scrum values.
- Know what Done means and why it is essential for transparency.
- Understand how to utilize the Product Backlog to plan with agility.
- Understand the significance of self-managing teams, and the interpersonal skills required, as well as the Scrum Master role.
- Explain the leadership role a Scrum Master plays on the team.
- Learn the skills and traits and behavior shifts needed to be a Scrum Master.